Chef’s employment

If you are a professional chef who has just arrived in Australia or you are chef moving interstate and are looking for places with members of Eat Spanish, get in contact with us!

Meanwhile join our social media and we will get back to you as soon as possible.


Useful links to check:

  • Australian Goverment Department of Home Affairs website (english)
  • Información de Visados de trabajo de La Embajada de España website  (español)



%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close